Refund & Returns Policy
All products from Wagging Tales Pet Photography are printed to the highest standard using archival inks and high quality, long lasting canvas and photo paper.
Your order will be delivered, posted or available for pickup 2-6 weeks after it is placed. All orders are to be inspected by you at pickup or delivery to ensure they meet your approval.
Wall art items can be easily damaged, please handle your items with extreme care. Damage incurred as a result of improper handling or hanging is the responsibility of the client.
Under the Trade Practices Act 1974, you may seek a refund if items:
• are or become faulty through no fault of your own
• are not fit for a stated purpose or a purpose you made known
• do not match the description
• have defects that were not brought to your attention.
The item must be returned within 7 days. Prior to returning products to Wagging Tales Pet Photography, please request confirmation by emailing and including the following:
• First name and surname
• Product details
• Reason for return
• Actions you would like us to take which may include exchange or refund
Wagging Tales Pet Photography does not offer refund on items that have been incorrectly selected or change of mind.
Please feel free to get in touch if you wish to discuss any aspect of your refund or exchange.
Wagging Tales Pet Photography is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Wagging Tales Pet Photography may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• your full name
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.